Willow Springs TRACK DAY

Doc_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Folks:

Just curious if I could coax a few of you Californicators out to the Streets of Willow on MLK day (Monday Jan. 17th) for some fun on the track??? I just got rid of my Honda and picked up a NICE GSXR race bike. I am dieing to ride it... so, this was the first track date I could make within a 300 mile ride from home. I intend to leave Vegas on Sunday the 16th and find a cheap place to crash that night for an early rise on the 17th. It would be great to see some of you guys out there (hint Big O!)....

Oh sure now you go to Streets after I am out of there.:D

Try getting a hold of Big Gar he just did Laguna Seca and he might be interested.

What's up Marc! Bud, I have been so busy at work it is nutz. I see you moved to Florida, where are you in Florida (nearest bigger city)? I have many relatives down there and make it that direction a few times a year.

Yeah, the track bike is new to me. I only have two track days under my belt, but it was FUN! Now I just gotta lose the beer guy so I "fit" on the bike.

Later Amigo,

Doc

I saw that Willow has some track days in April. I might hit that up. Jan is too soon for me right now. I'll get my PCIIIUSB mapped on the dyno first in Jan so much of my expenses will be going there. I'm saving some cash for Willlow in April, though.

What's up Marc!  Bud, I have been so busy at work it is nutz.  I see you moved to Florida, where are you in Florida (nearest bigger city)?   I have many relatives down there and make it that direction a few times a year.

Yeah, the track bike is new to me.  I only have two track days under my belt, but it was FUN!  Now I just gotta lose the beer guy so I "fit" on the bike.

Later Amigo,

Doc
Doc,
I live just outside Orlando. Hit me up if you coming this way and we can down a few cold ones with some steaks.

Marc

What's up Marc!  Bud, I have been so busy at work it is nutz.  I see you moved to Florida, where are you in Florida (nearest bigger city)?   I have many relatives down there and make it that direction a few times a year.

Yeah, the track bike is new to me.  I only have two track days under my belt, but it was FUN!  Now I just gotta lose the beer guy so I "fit" on the bike.

Later Amigo,

Doc
Doc,
 I live just outside Orlando.  Hit me up if you coming this way and we can down a few cold ones with some steaks.

Marc
Will do Marc. I have family in Lake Alfred and Kissimmee (sp?) areas, not far from Orlando. I'll PM ya bud!

Happy Xmas!

OH MY GOD! 60's!! ...and here I worry about cold tire traction at 30 degrees... :p
biggrin.gif
i'm just messin. If I was serious, I'd be moved already

Have fun wit yer track day and post pics!!

Ill be riding on the on the big track at Willow on the 7th...Anyone headed to that? I live about 30 minutes from the track...If I Cant ride on the 17th Ill will definitely come out to watch!
If I try to do 2 track days in one month Momma will kill me, Although it is almost Xmas....hehehe

BTW Whose putting on the track day for the 17th? Track Daze is doing the one for the 7th...

<!--EDIT|Shadowbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103757529 -->

why not come on down like saturday and go for a nice liesurely ride on sunday??? then do the track day monday.

ShadowBusa, the event is put on by Hyperclub (http://www.hypercycle.com/) and is only $125 for the day. It would be cool to meet you out there. I have never rode this GSXR on a track, and I only have two previous track day experiences, and I have never been to Willow... I was hoping for some locals to give me some pointers, but so far, no one I know is going to the event...

I am considering coming out for the weekend and bring the turbo busa along on the trailer... maybe....

dont maybe it... DO IT.. if I'll check to see if anyone i know is gonna be going.  they usually do the track dayz track day. theres plenty of us down here im sure that will go riding with u.

<!--EDIT|briXXer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103840691 -->

Back