Will I live to see 80 ?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Will I live to see 80?

I recently picked a new primary care doctor. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing 'fairly well' for my age.

A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, 'Do you think I'll live to be 80?'

He asked, 'Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer or wine?

''Oh no,' I replied. 'I'm not doing drugs, either!' Then he asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?'

I said, 'No, my former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!'

Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?'

'No, I don't,' I said.

He asked, 'Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?'

'No,' I said.

He looked at me and said, 'Then, why do you even give a shxx?'
:cheerleader::rofl::cheerleader:

Now you do know that if you get lots of rest, eat only organic foods, never smoke anything, never touch more than a single drink a day, skip all party activity, and never "play" around with women of low moral values... you will POSITIVELY live to be 100 years old..

(but it will seem more like 200) :laugh:

Now you do know that if you get lots of rest, eat only organic foods, never smoke anything, never touch more than a single drink a day, skip all party activity, and never "play" around with women of low moral values... you will POSITIVELY live to be 100 years old..

(but it will seem more like 200) :laugh:

:thumbsup:

I've seen to many 'exceptions' to care. i don't smoke, but I have a beer or 6 every now and then. the uncle of a good friend of mine was a health nut, never smoked or drank, ran 4 miles a day, ate everything organic all that crazy ****, at 48 years old, gets some serious pains, goes to the doctor, massive cancer. EVERYWHERE. docs gave him a month and a half to live, made it two weeks. My uncle Pio smokes 2 packs a day, and not a heavy drinker but has a glass or two of wine almost every day, he's 84 and although he's in a nursing home on his last leg (his memory is shot has no idea what anything or anyone is, thinks he had breakfast at home every morning) he made it to 83 without any health problems, which is a helluva run.

You never know when you will die, might as well make the most out of what you can.

Back