Wildcard weekend pick em !!

Do something about that fight song!!!

1230670058475.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong on the over and wrong on the winner! 5 touchdowns? WOOHOO! To the winner go the spoils.

With all due respect 2 the chargers its all over 2morrow night.

Drinks on the house go blue!!:beerchug:

The over+under on the game is 51 bet over my online bookie says.

Whoops i forgot dont gamble

Indianapolis Colts (-1) Over San Diego Chargers (+1) Over -- The sneaky Chargers are solid offensively with Philip Rivers and LaDanian Tomlinson but defensively it's another story. The Chargers have the offense to stay with the Colts since the Colts don’t have a terrific running game, but the Chargers’ defense has no chance of keeping it together against the Colts’ offense. The Colts will win this game against the spread at – 1, and this game has a good chance of going over 51 because the Colts should put up at least five touchdowns[/QUOTE]

I opened this thread after watching that horrible Charger Colts game. BOOOOO

My 49ers haven't been in contention in years so oh well.

But NO ONE, NO ONE picked ARIZONA... WOW

Welcome to San Diego newbie!

What was so horrible bout the SD/IND game? I thought it was an excellent game and could've gone either way. If you're a Colt's fan, my condolences. But the game had many twists and turns. SD defense finally able to figure out Manning's late second audibles. I would've never thought SD's defense was smart enough to figure that out, but was a huge key to the game. Shawn Phillips did a great job sneaking up to the line, listen to Manning, and setup the defense. Mike Scifres (sp?) was phenomenal (as always) on the punting end and consistently set the Colt's offense VERY deep into their own territory. Sproles had the hugest breakout game of his career, perhaps stepping out of the shadows of LT. I'll take LT anyday, but, maybe Michael Turner #2 and then some? Antonio Gates w/ a sprained ankle accounted for most of the receiving yards. Chris Chambers making some important plays as well.

The Colts had some big plays themselves. Snapping the ball while SD was deciding whether or not to make a lineup change. Stopping Rivers from completing any touchdown passes. Containing Vincent Jackson and interrupting the flow of his routes. Manning was still able to will his team to score even though they were pretty deep into their own territory. He also converted a couple of crucial 3rd and Long plays. Joseph Addai was still a little dissappointing, but made a few plays when they counted. Jeff Saturday was able to stop Jamal Williams on one play which helped get the Colts into the endzone.

Game went into overtime @ 17-ALL. It really could've gone either way and Manning would've easily won OT, had it not been for some crucial penalty yards given up by IND.

But it was a super close one to the finish and very entertaining. Plus....I like it when the so called "Analysts" get it wrong once in a while.

look back on the first page i took the cardinals

The colts just gotta get somebody that can run the ball.

manning cant do everything.Im not just down on Addie 4 that game its been all year .I dont think any 100 yard games.Im still A colt fan cant give up on your team because they lose.I was a colts fan Peytons rookie season when they went 3-13 and he lead the league in interceptions +still am now.I guess Im pulling 4 Elie now.

Mabe if we had won the coin flip but I cant take anything away from chargers they played heck of a game and deserved 2 win.:unhappy::unhappy::huh::hide:

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like 1 of the chargers started celibrating bit early.:peoples:

)—San Diego Chargers wide receiver Vincent Jackson was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of drunken driving.

Jackson failed sobriety tests shortly after 2 a.m. on state Route 52 in San Diego, said California Highway Patrol Officer Ray Scheidnes. He said he didn’t know Jackson’s blood alcohol level.

An officer stopped Jackson after spotting the player braking abruptly, speeding and weaving in a 2008 GMC Sierra, said Highway Patrol Officer Brad Baehr. Jackson was on probation for a previous DUI arrest, he said.

The player was taken to the San Diego County jail and released.

anybody check that dang coin?Bet it was tails both sides :peoples::peoples:

Stupid Vicent Jackson! This is his second one, so the court system will throw the book at him. Loss of license for one year. It will cost him 15,000 in fines, minimum. 2 years of AA meetings. Bad reputation and something to distract the team from the goal of the super bowl. DAMNIT!

looks like 1 of the chargers started celibrating bit early.:peoples:

)—San Diego Chargers wide receiver Vincent Jackson was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of drunken driving.

Jackson failed sobriety tests shortly after 2 a.m. on state Route 52 in San Diego, said California Highway Patrol Officer Ray Scheidnes. He said he didn’t know Jackson’s blood alcohol level.

An officer stopped Jackson after spotting the player braking abruptly, speeding and weaving in a 2008 GMC Sierra, said Highway Patrol Officer Brad Baehr. Jackson was on probation for a previous DUI arrest, he said.

The player was taken to the San Diego County jail and released.

anybody check that dang coin?Bet it was tails both sides :peoples::peoples:

+1

Not to mention the three 1st downs due to penalties on the winning drive. Why not just give the game away...?

Stupid Vicent Jackson! This is his second one, so the court system will throw the book at him. Loss of license for one year. It will cost him 15,000 in fines, minimum. 2 years of AA meetings. Bad reputation and something to distract the team from the goal of the super bowl. DAMNIT!

Won't argue with the stupid accusation, but I don't think SD needs to worry about SB ring designs this year anyway. :whistle:

Back