wife's dream car.

intellegent woman. beautiful merc. maybe you can sneak an SL65 into the garage. i'm sure she wouldn't notice the extra 150 some odd hp.

lol, my wife is like "omg, why do girls like mustangs so much, they're not even pretty"

my wife always had had a thing for mustangs. she had a fox body hatch before i met her then we got this one

DSC00154.jpg

now she wants the gt500.

i'd let chels have a white 03-04 terminator, but she just doesn't like stangs. doesn't like camaros either. vette's are ok with her, but that XLR just gets her all hot and bothered. she called me yesterday to tell me she saw one.

i'd let chels have a white 03-04 terminator, but she just doesn't like stangs. doesn't like camaros either. vette's are ok with her, but that XLR just gets her all hot and bothered. she called me yesterday to tell me she saw one.

i wanted a termi for some time now. theyre just getting to abused now and still want around 20k for a nice one. id rather get teh gt500. but in the looks dept termi>gt500

lol my wife despises camaros for some reason. dunno why. i was always into camaros before.

she used to always want a bmw 2 door. something like the m3 and such
ac_schnitzer_bmw_m3.jpg

shes kinda over that now. im still trying to get her on her own bike.:lol:

she wants something fast. :lol:

Last edited:
Back