Who's the Pumpkin Busa? ……………9-5-12 @ 4:45p 91 frwy WB!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, who is the Pumpkin, Gen II stretched, on the 91 fwy, Westbound this afternoon? I passed you around Brookhurst St exit and gave you a little wave. I am on that road everyday and this is the first time I have ever seen another Busa going my way.
It was refreshing to see another Busa and if you are out there, give me a shout and Let's Ride!
BTW, that back tire looks like it has done some mean burnouts, be careful on that!
Wouldn't happen to be the guy at LB Motor Sports, would ya?
Bubba

I'm in the area :thumbsup: Hit me up and we'll ride. My rebuild is almost done... then we'll ride!! :thumbsup:

I have been meaning to get with you and Rudy, but this summer has been very busy.
I will try to make contact soon. Not this weekend but next, there may be a ride happening, weather permitting!
Good to hear from you!
Bubba

We'll figure out a meet up place/time. I'm on OCMOTO also as far staying in the loop on bike nights around here.

would be nice to link up with other SoCal Busa owners.....seems like its been forever since the "SoCal Hoons" had a group ride.

BUBBA, weight has stayed off so far :please: I hope you have stopped shrinking :poke:

Ride may be forming but I can't seem to post on this site for some reason, or maybe it's just another internet glitch.
If this gets through please PM me and I can respond. Short notice but worth a try!

Who's Rudy........LOL :laugh:

That be You be!

Hello Rudeboy!
There is a huge ride going on next weekend 9-16-12. It is called The Ride to the Flags and begins at Pt Mugu navel station and ends at Pepperdine U where there is a flag commemorating each and every fallen person that died in the 9-11 tragedy.

If you, or any rider reading this, would like to go I strongly encourage you to make this event. I did this ride last year and rode with the Patriot Guard riders and there were over 1000 bikes in attendance. The Event is mostly in Pt Mugu and then @ 1:30p they ride to Pepperdine University and observe another event there.

I don't have my ride plans firmed up at this time, but I can tell you it will be epic just getting to Pt Mugu. Thinking of going across the ACH from Wrightwood to the 210n to the 5n and picking up the 126w into Ventura then down the PCH to Pt Mugu.

These plans depend on attendance of riders in the area.

I know this is short notice but this year kinda past by faster than I had expected.

I'll try to firm up the plans and post a thread as soon as I can. In the mean time, feel free to call and hopefully we can make this happen!

Take care and ride safe!
Bubba

Back