Who's the graphix guru here?

SmiLyPR4U

Registered
Anyone of you that knows about graphix pls let me know...I wanna get a custom lady shirt done for Daytona 500 in March and need ideas.

Thanks!

Vanessa
race.gif

You know I was talking about the Daytona 200 200 200 which is the motocycle races right?
wink.gif

Send Revlis a PM so he doesn't miss this. He is definately the graphics guru. I don't know of anyone else on the site.

You should just work with T from the site Hayabusa.org. I am sure you will look great in that.

I am sorry Vanessa, But right now I have a backlog of promises I have yet to keep, to the Captain, to a couple of clients, and to a couple of local organizations and clubs here in Tampa. Though I would love to help dress a pretty lady, and have one of my designs seen by a lot people, I am afraid I cannot promise anything. But tell me what you are thinking about, give me some ideas of what you would like to see, colors, theme, etc, and I will see what I can do.

Well...I just want something really kewl to represent all of you guys in Daytona, but more girl looking; like a tanktop or something like that. If I get the shirt models I'll post'em.

Well then, a properly placed tatoo should work just fine..
biggrin.gif
shirt? shirt? you don't need no stinkin' shirt!
wow.gif

Back