who's near rancho cucamonga???

big ed

Donating Member
Registered
everyone i know lost there bikes about 2yrs ago & i have nobody to play with.I bought a jeep & took up wheelin but miss riding so if anyone is near & wants to go for a ride pm me.

There's a few of us close enough (Corona, Temecula, Murrieta): theskaz, killerrudy, piratediverjeff, me. papi ocho is relocating to Fallbrook shortly. Keep your eyes out for posts here: SoCal Gatherings

Hi Ed! I am still around... but not much. Got lot's of things happening so I don't get to go out an play much either. Hit me up I will make a road trip with ya. maybe I will stop by your shop one day soon.

As Romeo has said. There are a few of us that are 20 mins(on a Busa) away. Rudy and I will be ripping his bike apart here shortly to. Add a "new exhaust" with one of those spinny things. But otherwise I'm always down for some ridin

As Romeo has said. There are a few of us that are 20 mins(on a Busa) away. Rudy and I will be ripping his bike apart here shortly to. Add a "new exhaust" with one of those spinny things. But otherwise I'm always down for some ridin

cool!...let me know when you get it back together:beerchug:.my busa is torn apart too & going back together in a couple weeks but i got the kawi for back up.

Back