WHOO HOOO

jmaz268

Killin' is my business, a
Donating Member
Registered
Well I received my 16t sprocket today in the mail.....Install is set for tonight. Pics to follow...maybe if I feel like it some typing to along with it....oh he11....I guess I'll let everyone see close up of the bike

Get it done. Sure you'll enjoy it.
biggrin.gif

Sweet, I got mine back from the dealer today. Rode back to work after lunch. You up for riding a bit tomorrow evening?

Well now I am upset....Wasn't even paying attention when I got the package they sent me a 17t sprocket.....Thanks alot azzes...After I got the bike apart and took the old sprocket off...now I gotta wait for the new one to arrive....I AM UPSET

Man,
That sucks......sorry to hear about the mistake.

Well I contacted revlimiterracing.com today about them sending me the sprocket. Lisa was very nice and said they were going to ship me the right today with faster shipping and were including a UPS label for me to send the other back. Which she said call UPS and they will come and pick up the package....SWEET....They were very helpful and understanding. Even though they screwed up my order I will definately order from them again. just for the great customer service I received. They don't have bad prices check them out.

PEACE

John

Back