Who Ya Wit?

USARMY

Registered
Hello Ladies/Gents,

Anyone here from the Denver metro area? Looking for peeps to ride with this coming season. I'm also a vested memeber of I-20Riders in Dallas Tx. Im looking at starting a chapter here and wanting possible members..

"Switch"
I-20Riders I-20Riders.com

2008 Busa, AH BROCK , Tobin seats, pcIII, orange/black. I hope some others will join in. Going out today for a quick ride around the hood.

I just got back from my ride , got pulled over for 74 in a 55. Was let go with a warning, THANK YOU Colo. HP.

Yeah thats cool.. One of the things I've learned in my yrs of riding, the cops understand why we ride at a higher speed. I just moved here from Dallas and it was nothing to be going 75 and cops on harley's wave at you as they pass by. Some of it also depends on your attitude toward them.. Ive been working on my bike the past couple of weeks the last thing I need to do is put a new front tire on..

I was born there, but damn if I'm not stuck on the east coast now :laugh:

Enjoy some great riding through the Rockies!! I'd love to get out there some day on my Busa...

Nice yea i'm all over thornton/northglenn/broomfield area come summer when i get bored and just go riding around. Heres mine if ya happen to see me around, usually with a black R6 or a stretched blue cbr. Quaker steak on 104th and 36 wednesday nights come summer!!
busa3-1.jpg

Back