Need an Helmet Airbrush Artist

wuggzwest

Registered
Ladies and Gents,

Im looking to get a custom airbrush job done on one of my Arai RX-7 Corsair's. Id like to go with a really sick GHOST RIDER SKULL with the flames and all the details on and around it. Basically I want the actuall helmet to look like the Ghost Rider skull on fire. If anyone has anyone who does this type of work, please let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:
The website doesnt say much about the helmets, but I will add them to the list of people I will call in regards to this project.

Ladies and Gents,

Im looking to get a custom airbrush job done on one of my Arai RX-7 Corsair's. Id like to go with a really sick GHOST RIDER SKULL with the flames and all the details on and around it. Basically I want the actuall helmet to look like the Ghost Rider skull on fire. If anyone has anyone who does this type of work, please let me know. Thank you.

We have a board member here that is a genius with paint. I don't know if he does air brush though.

dolilind

Here is a link to my thread and the work he did on my lid!

Bubba

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...r-brown-came-town-do-you-recognize-crown.html

I would say look into some of the hockey goalie mask painters and see if they can do it, I know alot of them do motorcycle helmets as well.

Custom goalie mask painting, mask painting, race helmet painting, goalie masks by Tony Jarrett

DAVEART - Airbrush Artist & Goalie Mask Painter David Gunnarsson

Custom Designed Hockey Goalie Mask Art, Airbrush Painting and Graphic Design - Don McClelland Designs

IMAGE AIRBRUSH : goalie mask painting, airbrushing, custom paint

heres a few for ya.

I know some of these guys paint masks for NHL goalies and I have seen alot of their work on goalie helmets, good quality painters.

Last edited:
Artistimo Custom Design
1644 SQUARE CIRCLE
Waukesha, WI, 53186
262-339-0851

Artistimo Custom Design

Nice fella and he can do pretty much anything you want. :thumbsup:

art1.jpg

art2.jpg

Artismo is a local guy as well, seen him progress over the years and he doesn't stop improving. He has a LOT of bikes out there that he has painted...

I just need someone who can bring the ghost rider to the next level! There was a guy in texas who used to be the best from what I was told be he retired out of the game.

Back