Who invented the biker "whats up" stick left arm o

Al Gore invented it... and the internet...  
tounge.gif
Your right he was telling me that just the other day
wink.gif

Where I live it aint the Harley guys (note: I cannot call these yuppee posers "BIKERS") that don't wave, it is the old bastiges on Goldpigs! I work with several of these GWRRA (or whatever their club is) members and I rip on them all the time. The harley guys are a 1:2 who will wave. The Goldpiggers its about 1:10. They spend 30 large on chrome cupholders and airbags and can't stoop to give a fellow Motorcyclist a hi sign. I say get off the road and quit wasting my Oxygen.

If I see ya coming you will get a salute from me (unless I am distracted by a sultry lass or???) every time!

<!--EDIT|bigoltool
Reason for Edit: "typo"|1140882915 -->

I usually just stick out two fingers below the bars and always give a tap on the helmet is I see the Police near by.

it's just a way to wave and not have the wind catch your hand and arm and pull it back, which is what happenes if you put your hand up in the air like a retard. No special signifagance to it, just like country people waving to each other in their farm trucks. just being friendly.
ahh man I must have done that a couple of times because I am so set on waiving at people, I do a high wave going too fast and it IMMEDIATLY flops to the rear like a dummy holding on with 1 hand struggling to brind the other back up lol. Kinda throws my hold body when that happens

I usually give a hand out, unless I happen to be negotiating a tight curve.

I've also noticed that the Goldwingers seem to be less likely to wave. Must be distracted by the DVD player.

Most of the time people wave back here in Columbus, GA.

I usually wave first and don't worry if I don't get a wave back.

When I used to own corvettes, we would do the same thing. When you would pass another vette you would wave at each other. But that seemed to die down with the newer corvette owners around the time the late C4's and early C5's started coming out.  But no matter what year I was in I still waved. And still do what ever bike I'm on.
HuMMMMMM
wink.gif
I always wave at other Vettes when I driving mine.  Generally letting them know it's just a friendly PASS at warp speeds  
laugh.gif

I've never seen that one down here. Us Aussie hillbillies nod. The posers and harley riders usually seen to have target fixation when you look at them, but amazingly, the moped guys and girls are quite friendly overall. Ya gotta take care of the little ones. I like the tap the lid for the cops thing. I think I'll get that one cranked up here on my usual daily route. ooh, ohh, I just figured out why we don't do it. because we ride on the left and the inside hand is the throttle. watch out people, I'm on fire today.
laugh.gif

I always give the wave--if the harley guys don't wave back (which is almost NEVER) then too bad for them. It's their problem not mine. Also do the wave when i'm in my Jeep (other Jeeps) and 'vette (other 'vettes). For me it just means "I know what it's like dude!!!"

Back