Who has got the best prices on Dunlop Q 2s now?

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Just wondering where the best place to find deals on the Q 2s now, I called cyclegear today and they are back to full price, And I have got to have 2 sets for both bikes, So where should I be looking? Thanks Shane

I usually get mine from Motorcycle superstore they have been consistant all summer and ship out to the sticks where i live in 3 days, but I have to put STG on my list to check with them now too!
WOW great price on the set with a 55 rear!

You got me beat for tire usage this year Macon...i only needed 3 sets!

call power-tripp performance. i'm good friends with the people there and thats where i get mine and so far they have been the best price i could find.

power-tripp performance (205)663-4304

ask for SHANE and tell him "harleybusa" told you to call him. he'll hook you up.

Yea Sport Bike Track Gear has had the best prices I could find because I have bought two sets in the past 2 months. I was shopping around pretty hard and for now everyone is back to full price except for STG.... Plus STG is good people. I had both of my sets in 2 days.

I usually get mine from Motorcycle superstore they have been consistant all summer and ship out to the sticks where i live in 3 days, but I have to put STG on my list to check with them now too!
WOW great price on the set with a 55 rear!

You got me beat for tire usage this year Macon...i only needed 3 sets!

I been on the same set all year this time, Got 3,600 miles out of the rear before got nail and steeple in same day lol, But I havent been riding much since been racing alot.

call power-tripp performance. i'm good friends with the people there and thats where i get mine and so far they have been the best price i could find.

power-tripp performance (205)663-4304

ask for SHANE and tell him "harleybusa" told you to call him. he'll hook you up.

Thanks alot, I called him, very nice guy, I sent ya PM also

Yea Sport Bike Track Gear has had the best prices I could find because I have bought two sets in the past 2 months. I was shopping around pretty hard and for now everyone is back to full price except for STG.... Plus STG is good people. I had both of my sets in 2 days.

I've had good luck with "JCmotors.com".

STG's had the best prices I could find lately.

Thank yall, I will get some ordered next week, And will let ya know where I find best deal between them.:thumbsup:

Back