Which one would you choose?

I myself prefer the look of the stainless "yosh"... something about the "burnt titanium" just hits me as a bit contrived (but it does look kind of cool if that makes sense, just looks a bit more fadish).. I mean they both look good but the colored can just detracts from the bike too much I think... JUST MY OPIN.... dont burn me bro!

I do have a titanium can on my bike that has blued naturally from the heat of track days.. not near so pretty a blue as this however.. more like "what happened?" :)

which one sounds better to you?

Last edited:
Looks like you've got a split decision going on...at first glance I like the Micron better because of the colors, but then the Yoshi just looks good with that CF and looks like it's all biz~!~

I think I'd end up going with the Yoshi myself, but you gotta do what your gut tells you~!!~ Either one looks good

The yoshi looks better. The blue on the other one does look good, but that's as far as it goes. If the top part of it was stainless instead of the tanish, grayish color it would look better. But because of that I'd say go for the yoshi.

Yoshi all the way looks much better!:thumbsup: I nearly brought a zx14 nice bike, but; right around the time i test rode the busa somthing changed my mind, still don't know what it was???:laugh:

Back