Which lid goes better

Which lid goes better - with the 06 Maroon and Black?

• HJC AC-11 Revenge

Votes: 28 100.0%
  • HJC CL-15 Wine Berry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icon Legion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHawk

w00t!!
Donating Member
Registered
HJC AC11 Revenge

HJC CL-15 Wine Berry

OR

Icon Legion

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe you posted the pictures and listed the poll options in the correct order.

From the pictures of the helmet and the pictures of the cran busa, the HJC Revenge matches perfectly.

Have you seen it in person yet? rock.gif

I like the one on the top best. Its snazzier.
Never liked solid color helmets.................. cool.gif

(BiG-T @ Sep. 13 2006,10:03) I believe you posted the pictures and listed the poll options in the correct order.

From the pictures of the helmet and the pictures of the cran busa, the HJC Revenge matches perfectly.

Have you seen it in person yet?  rock.gif
No, I haven't seen any of them in person. I like the Revenge best too.. I'm afraid it has too much silver in it.. but would need to see it in person.

The Legion is more of a "Here I am!! Don't hit me!" helmet.

Moved to polls per Lady's request...

I like 'em all...tough call... wink.gif

I looked again and I like the solid wineberry one...I just like solid helmets for some reason... super.gif

And sorry Brenda...seems our "linking from the old thread to the new one" feature is acting up...I didn't delete this thread, just moved it... all_coholic.gif

I like the revenge. Enough color to match, enough sparkle to be seen. Definately see it in person before buying though.

Tuff call, lets us know which one you decide to go with lurk.gif

I like the Revenge best as well. One word of advice, I would try to find dealers that stock these models and try them on...I've done this recently and was surprised different helmets have comfort levels ranging between head pillow bowdown.gif and head vise  redcomprs2.gif

My wife liked the revenge too. But 2 things:

1. They are discontinued so they may be harder to find.
2. It didn't look all that good in person.

So if I were you, I'd look at it in person before buying beerchug.gif

(Busa Dreamin @ Sep. 13 2006,22:04) The Revenge is nice, the Wine might look nice with some Hayabusa logos on it.

This one matches perfect.
+ 2. Harley has one for sale on the board now.

(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 13 2006,12:22)
(Busa Dreamin @ Sep. 13 2006,22:04) The Revenge is nice, the Wine might look nice with some Hayabusa logos on it.

Yeah, I saw it.. too small.. I got a big o' head.

I also saw one at the local bike shop.. forgot who made it, but it's black with a she-devil (dressed in red, of course) on each side. Anyone seen that or know who makes it?

(LadyHawk @ Sep. 13 2006,23:24)
(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 13 2006,12:22)

Yeah, I saw it.. too small.. I got a big o' head.
Duely noted. poke.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back