Where's my shotgunner's at?? Any Stihl Chainsaw fans? Pinging TZ Armory!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I saw this tonight, and I MUST replicate it. One of our members owns or works for TZ Armory and they duracoat. I'm dead serious, I'm duplicating this..

Does anyone else see the awesomeness in this?

DSC_4789B.jpg

DSC_4767B.jpg

DSC_4432B.jpg

DSC_4789B.jpg

DSC_4767B.jpg

DSC_4432B.jpg

either one will take down a tree...they are both loud...one just reaches out further...well worth owning the pair

That's a door buster handle on shotgun. See how muzzle brake is jagged.

Kock gun, push forward on handle, jam muzzle brake into door area over lock or hinge and blammo.
Makes it more controllable and muzzle wont slip off placement.

Color combo is cool.

Gun is already a factory made item.

Mossberg model 500 chainsaw
MOSSBERG 500 CHAINSAW 12GA : Pump Action Shotguns at GunBroker.com
I saw a handful of em at a gunshow a few weeks back, a buddy and I dubbed the muzzle brake a "Face stabber" :lol:

In my opinion a 12 gauge with a pistol grip is for movies only. With only the pistol grip they kick like a bull! Even tried the Knoxx breachers grip that has recoil built into the pistol grip and it was still more than you would want to shoot. (Could be the magnum loads though!)

I put the shoulder stock back on mine. Doesn't look as cool, but I can shoot it now so function over looks any day.

Homelite man myself. Worked the northcoast woods for years. Built my house in Mendocino with a Homelite Super XL and a 330 for falling. Those and an Eswing waffleface, a Moblie Dimensions Mill, some old generator and a Rockwell 568 wormdrive got it up before the winter rain. And your Stihl shots are very, very cool!

In my opinion a 12 gauge with a pistol grip is for movies only. With only the pistol grip they kick like a bull! Even tried the Knoxx breachers grip that has recoil built into the pistol grip and it was still more than you would want to shoot. (Could be the magnum loads though!)

I put the shoulder stock back on mine. Doesn't look as cool, but I can shoot it now so function over looks any day.

I hear ya, but this would be for looks only. I have an old Mossberg that I'd use for it.. I'm pretty serious about it, I think its awesome :laugh:

Both my home defense shotties have full stocks. I don't even like the way a pistol grip feels on a shotgun, let alone looks. But for the chainsaw look, it'd have to be pistol gripped.. :beerchug:

That homeowner stihl sucks. It should be a 660. I could see Homelite red pump with a companion 750 as well.

Back