Where to put the pciii, best location

Here are a couple of shots of my trunk and under the pilot's seat:

All components are set down with velcro so that I can pull them up (I can move the autocom so I can connect the PC3, etc.)

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144638745 -->

I also activated the "Accelerator Pump" feature. WOW! - you must do it!
PCIII usb $259, Shipping $8, not having to pop the clutch to wheelie - priceless!
Drive it like you stole it - Cougar
PCIII Accelerator Pump Settings ....What have you tried?

Just hooked mine up, but not the pump yet, so was wondering what settings people have tried and what sort of results.

Thanks

Here are a couple of shots of my trunk and under the pilot's seat:

All components are set down with velcro so that I can pull them up (I can move the autocom so I can connect the PC3, etc.)
damn, thats a big wirey mess
bomb.gif

Yeah, it aint pretty, but it works great!

i just put mine in today, on top of the ecu. if you do it with the wire facing the back you can still plug into it without taking off the seat. just take the hump off and you have access.

Atticdog,

You are absolutely right. I bought the Brock street megaphone, airbox mod and PCIII and the bike did not run well. I had my mechanic on the phone with Brock, confirming the TPS and map, and the busa still ran badly. I would map it myself and it would sound great, then I'd put the seat on and after a short time it would run like crap.

It was my Corbin seat hitting the programming buttons when I sat on it! As Eric Cartman would say, "God dammit". So I turned the PCIII around so the buttons are tucked under the bodywork, out of harm's way. A side benefit is the computer port is in the open so I can change maps without moving the PCIII.

Yeah, just saw it on heir website, but your experience would be much appreciated!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Busarookie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148057102 -->

Back