Where in the world is Rockadaous?

GoAWOL

Abiit, excessit, evasit
Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone seen the man...maybe in this pic somewhere?

GERMAN_BEER_GIRLS.jpg

I know where he is now :laugh: If you want some of that German Beer hit me up :thumbsup:

over the last three days I've been in Sembach German, Glasgow Scotland and St Johns Newfoundland, but now I'm home sweet home :beerchug:

I know where he is now :laugh: If you want some of that German Beer hit me up :thumbsup:

over the last three days I've been in Sembach German, Glasgow Scotland and St Johns Newfoundland, but now I'm home sweet home :beerchug:

What are you doing this weekend?

Wow I didn't even know you were tripping.. :laugh: Glad you made it home safe brother.. :thumbsup:

What are you doing this weekend?

I can be drinking, but I thought you were bashing it? I want to go out for a spin n the bike, but the bash is out. The selfish part of me wants to go, but I think my family needs me here. My son had stopped eating while I was gone and I don't want to put him thru that again so soon. I'm sure you guys understand. if it wasn't for that I'd be there with ya :beerchug:

Wow I didn't even know you were tripping.. :laugh: Glad you made it home safe brother.. :thumbsup:

doyle it was a last minute notice deployment. Found out a couple of days ahead of time and was gone monday. I wasn't expecting to be back on time, but it kinda worked out. I did have some german beer episodes :whistle: lol

Great to have you back. Hate to hear you're not going to make the Bash but family is the most important thing. Let me know when you want to get out for a minute....for once I'll be showing you some mods that I did instead of the other way around. And how many beers do you think I can fit into my Givi's?:whistle:

I thought we were going Carmen Sandiego for a while :laugh:

:welcome: home big guy and sorry to hear I won't see ya this weekend.

Jeez...I can't stop staring at the first girl in the pic....:beerchug:

I thought we were going Carmen Sandiego for a while :laugh:

:welcome: home big guy and sorry to hear I won't see ya this weekend.

I wanted to believe me, but I'm sure we'll catch up at the fall bash. Have fun brotha and stay safe... I saw a few Carmen's :poke:

Great to have you back. Hate to hear you're not going to make the Bash but family is the most important thing. Let me know when you want to get out for a minute....for once I'll be showing you some mods that I did instead of the other way around. And how many beers do you think I can fit into my Givi's?:whistle:

It's supposed to be real nice, so name your poison. I'm sure I can let a six pack go maybe :whistle:

is that brochen I see in her hand :laugh: I did get away to check out a few castles and the big wine barrel

I can be drinking, but I thought you were bashing it? I want to go out for a spin n the bike, but the bash is out. The selfish part of me wants to go, but I think my family needs me here. My son had stopped eating while I was gone and I don't want to put him thru that again so soon. I'm sure you guys understand. if it wasn't for that I'd be there with ya :beerchug:

Thought that was the case and dfinitely understand. I'm trying to get to the Bash, but you need to read my topic bike problems.

Back