where do i get the fairing grills from?

lonner

Registered
had them on my blackbird and like the look.

tried search and browsed posnit area but no joy???

got a new shock fitted clear front indy's and now starting the personalize bit :laugh:

only a million things to do:whistle:

[FV][/FV]

I got mine from BallZ. They were the perfect addition to the bike. I however used hot glue to attach them as the epoxy that comes with them takes too long to set.

hi its for gen 1 and pre formed

ive found them on google on pashnits site so will have a look

Best of luck, I was extremely lucky to get one of the last sets member postal did. He painted them with OEM paint to match the area. They were awesome.

Best of luck, I was extremely lucky to get one of the last sets member postal did. He painted them with OEM paint to match the area. They were awesome.

ahh that would be a shame if there not avaliable.

there is a listing on pashnits site and there $65 plus $30 post to uk so ill have a dig around as ive got nothing else to do as its raining a lot here :laugh: surprise surprise :banghead:

You can try under members for members section.they is one guy selling triple plated chrome.

Just got mine from BallZ going to put them on this weekend,have to have something to do when its raining sat. and sunday!:laugh:

There was a member here who was making them. I have a full set of chome for a GEN2 that were never installed (I changed my mind); if someone wants them PM me

cheers guys the post is steep from across the pond and i might get slapped with import duty so gonna have a good go at getting in the uk.

Mine are also BallZ
great product, but get additioonal glue if your going to use there stuff and a few large rubber clamps...

[FV][/FV]

I got mine from BallZ. They were the perfect addition to the bike. I however used hot glue to attach them as the epoxy that comes with them takes too long to set.

Back