where can I find

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I can't believe it! Even RADIO SHACK used to sell this stuff. All I want is a fireman's helmet/hat with a battery operated rotating red siren light on top! Can't find them anywhere. I checked online. I checked Toys-R-Us. Even checked a 24hr Walmart nearby. NUTTIN! I just want a fireman's hat to put on whenever I go to someone's desk to remove a virus. Not a big request. Why can't I find these things?? First, they cut back most of the Saturday morning cartoon lineup for mews shows and now this? AARRRGGG!!!! Sure THIS kid gets one...
w_grandpas_firehat01.jpg

ahahahah greg you're funny... I bet you're a riot to work with
laugh.gif

eh... I push the envelope until I'm asked to calm down or take my Ritalin. ;) But, really.. I GOTTA find one of these hats!!!

I bet somewhere like Spencer's at the mall would have one. I'm off this weekend and I'll be in the mall. If I run across one I'll pick it up and ship it to ya... You have to promise to post a pic of yourself wearin' it though.
wink.gif

hahahahha, just checked Target over lunch - no go. I might end up just using a doctors white face mask thingy. Thanks, BT but don't bother shipping me one. this is a low budget, non important project. I'm just shocked they don't make that anymore. Isn't that kinda thing popular anymore? Oh, and for you married folks interested in metal handcuffs, most toy sections have them for about $4 and they are not total crap like you'd think. You know, next thing they will do is make Merry-Go-Rounds and Jungle Gyms illegal

http://www.mastermindtoys.com/store/product.asp?product_code=33899&subcat=616&brand=0&cat=11&agecat=0&showcat=0&page=1&ebay=&MSCSProfile=X514KG3CK4GP8L0XCDN0V31X5HRQCUA9

Can't find any with lights on top, but try novelty/party/costume shops. Maybe you can get one then attach a flashing light from Radio Shack etc.

http://www.daddystoyshop.com/Play_Hats_and_Costumes_for_Chi/Play_Fireman_s_Hats_and_Badges/play_fireman_s_hats_and_badges.html

Back