Where are they?

Where are the rest of all the "pinned" threads too?
All of them were gone for a long time, and only a few made it back.

Okay folks here is the deal... that feature is really really old and was part of a much larger plugin that has long since gone away. The company that wrote the code and supported it has since split up, closed its doors and gone away. I removed the plugin this week because of security concerns but don't be too frustrated over it we are working on something better. It's time for a facelift, some life and change in org land and its coming down the rails now...

Get ready!

Okay folks here is the deal... that feature is really really old and was part of a much larger plugin that has long since gone away. The company that wrote the code and supported it has since split up, closed its doors and gone away. I removed the plugin this week because of security concerns but don't be too frustrated over it we are working on something better. It's time for a facelift, some life and change in org land and its coming down the rails now...

Get ready!

I would LIKE the post, but well, you know! :laugh:

Any timeline for the new changes? ???

We are working through the issues now.. Lot's of goodness coming team! Will be another great change in the 17 year evolution of the site.

Thanks for your patience...

cap

Back