When will I ride again

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
Weekend again, and looks like no riding again, raining today, rain tomorrow. That's all it's done since I bought the bike.

I'm thinking I might never make it to that break in service so I can open her up and see what she will do.

Hope your rides are dry this weekend, enjoy.

i know what you mean, when i desided to buy my busa it took almost 2 days to get the paper work done cause of my bank
mad.gif
. the same they it was snowing really bad, it snowed almost 6 days none stoping, i had to trailer the bike to my place & just looked at it for 8 days until the roads where clear.

Right there next to 'ya on the weather. Wanted to get out this weekend and have a little fun, but we've got have had rain since Thursday night. Hopefully it will clear this afternoon, but we'll see.

Boy I feel for you guys. I'm off now again for a day ride. Northern Cali and the weather is just beautiful. Again sorry Mother Nature is messing with you cold weather guys.
sad.gif

Being next door in Indiana I know what you mean. Overall all though this hasn't been a really bad spring. During the week we had 2 days of mid 70's low 80's. On Tuesday it was snowing and Wednesday it was 77!
Of course right now it's Saturday so the weather is rainy and 45
sad.gif

Crazy part is the winds this year are really bad.
Sunday before last it was near 80 but we had to cut our ride short due to constant 30 mph SW winds with 60 mph gusts.

I feel ya, got a short break in the weather, sun was shining 73 took it out for about 45 minutes, clouds rolled in and road the last 5 miles home in hail, damn that s#it hurts,.  Dryed her off an put her away. Maybe tomorrow:(

<!--EDIT|mzrsq
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083470661 -->

Back