When ordering the cone....

jeremy_283

Registered
My bike didn't come with a cone so I recently ordered one, do I just need to order the cone only(one part number)? Or are there bushings or something else I need to order as well?

All you should need is the rear seat cowl. It will click into place just fine. Theyre made to be swapped out pretty quick.

Jeremy, please clarify. If you need a hump, there are ample shops online that sell them. So long as you mentioned the year 99-07 or 08-09 you can't go wrong.

Last edited:
I mean like are there any other peices to the hump that I need to order? I ordered OEM

Last edited:
The rear seat cowling from an OEM retailer should include everything. The schematic shows part 45213-31300 as it's own part number because even though they (the cushion washers) fit tight they can easily be removed and lost.

Yes, the cowling has the mounting bracket/base already bolted to it and the cushion washers are on the two pins that lock into the latch on the bike. Like I previously posted, if you're buying new from an OEM retailer you're good to go.

Back