Wheelie

Yeah they had this set up at stunt wars. Was pretty damn cool. Fun part was watching folks still having a hard time getting it up... I want one in my back yard... Cops cannot mess with me doin wheelies if I am in my own yard right?
rock.gif

Cool stuff...

yeah I want the low down on how it works... I"m pretty mechanically handy... I might be able to build one.

They had this on speed channel tuesday:
loftone
I think Im going to buy this mechanism and replace my riding riding bull machine in my garage with it.
Dude you really have a bull??  That rocks!

I have always wanted one of those.  I was just afraid my friends might think I was a redneck...

( ;
well with that machine... you'll get the same thing

bull and redneck or wheelie machine and squid....

choose wisely
cool.gif
laugh.gif

The big problem with this machine was that the rear axle is supported on each side, which prevented the bike from any sort of lean angle... I thought that was a bit too artificial. The photo of this thing was taken at stunt wars which is where I saw it.

What I want to see is a version 2.0 with some side to side movement allowed, it would make it a bit more realistic. It would still be a handy way to find that point.

Design wise it's basically a Dyno type drum under the rear wheel, a couple of anchors on the rear axle holding it onto the roller and a cable connected to the front tire to prevent over rotating.

What really gets me is the forum this came off of...Bunch of tools with overpriced EuroCrap bikes, ragging on Honda..."And Starving the poor Honda of Oil?" Thats funny...Aprilia owners talking about Honda reliability.... Yeah you see a whole lot Aprilia's out there actually being ridden worth a poop...Same sugarbritches that buy H2's to make up for their lack of hair and the cheating wife.....

Wheeliemachine.jpg

Back