Whats a good price for 06 in southern cal.

4aces

Registered
im ready to buy my red 2006 hayabusa. i have done all of my research, and have the cash. but the dealers in southern california all seem to have the same price range. from 11299 otd to 11599 otd. but in other states, i see some guys have got them for 10000 otd??? can i buy the bike out of state, and get it shipped to my house? would it be full of fluids and set up? and info would be appricated. acebusa

im ready to buy my red 2006 hayabusa. i have done all of my research, and have the cash. but the dealers in southern california all seem to have the same price range. from 11299 otd to 11599 otd. but in other states, i see some guys have got them for 10000 otd??? can i buy the bike out of state, and get it shipped to my house? would it be full of fluids and set up? and info would be appricated. acebusa
Bought mine out of state and trailered it home. Dealership didn't do the title correctly so I got a MI title and tag. Waited till it needed renewed and got title changed to my home state. Ended up having to pay more sales tax because where I made purchase had a lower tax rate than where I lived. That being said, have an eye out. Still saved money by buying out of state.

I forgot who pointed out that bike must have at least 7,000 miles (or was it 9K mi) before a 49-state bike can be registered in California.

Check out Bert's Megamall in Covina:  http://bertsmotorcyclemall.com/ supposed to be having good deals on 'busas.  Best of luck!

<!--EDIT|kromdom
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142580234 -->

Its 7,500 miles and the 49 state bike cannot be legally registered in CA until that mileage is shown and its a used bike. I found a Kentucky dealer with the best price delivered and they said they could get a CA model except for the LE which is what I wanted. Almost bought one from them anyway except I found my LE at OC Motorsports in Santa Ana. Call Todd Lemmis there at 714 258-3311 and tell him the guy who flew down from San Jose last month and bought the LE wants him to give you a good deaL too.

Forget the out of state thing, registration nightmare in CA. Just click and start calling till you find the deal and let us know.  click me

Oh, look for a dealer in a remote area like the valley, bakersfield, fresno, lancaster, etc. Sometimes more desperate for a sale = better deal. Use this place for research to help also.

<!--EDIT|mymaster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142604000 -->

Back