What would be a fair price to ask for this set-up (bags and trunk) OPINIONS WANTED

Re: What would be a fair price to ask for this set-up (bags and trunk) OPINIONS WANTE

Just tryin' to help a brother out.. :whistle:

:laugh:

But seriously, just ship 'em to me for proper disposal... :hide:

Big recycler are you ???

GSXRBOTS..... "Saving the planet,one set of luggage at a time". "Don't throw those hi-quality m/c parts in the land-fill."

"I will dispose of unwanted items in an ecologically sound manner." ie: Ebay/Craig's list.

RSD.:rofl:

Re: What would be a fair price to ask for this set-up (bags and trunk) OPINIONS WANTE

Big recycler are you ???

GSXRBOTS..... "Saving the planet,one set of luggage at a time". "Don't throw those hi-quality m/c parts in the land-fill."

"I will dispose of unwanted items in an ecologically sound manner." ie: Ebay/Craig's list.

RSD.:rofl:

I assure you I'd keep them, and mount them to my trusty steed.. :beerchug:

Nice kit... I've already got a set on order darn it.

Get as much as you can man!

I would post the whole set for $800 or best offer, and work down.

Some one who is looking knows what they cost!

Dont give them away!

I had the same side bags and a givi e52 that I sold a while back for $500 + shipping. I think $600 -$700 should be fair with the mounts.

GLWS im sure somebody will be wanting those for sure

Is a passenger still comfortable with this set up?

My New 2 me Busa came with them,I'm sure he calculated them into the price I paid.

He had a wife and loved to tour,but I didnt ask her about her comfort,I was too busy doing this....:cheerleader:

You'd have to get that info from somebody who knows,I won't speculate when it comes to my Org brothers and sisters.

Rubb.

So,I have them advertised locally,all 3 bags for 500.oo

Most people list their ad with a price tag of 1234.oo or $1.oo or $99,000.oo to draw attention to their ad.

Well,I made a mistake,I listed the luggage for $99 bucks.

So I get an' email from an' obvious newbie to biking,that or a really stoopid person!

Email reads: "So,I see you are asking 99 dollars.Are they off the bike yet?" etc etc

Their email sounded like they were going to try and low ball me...??? REALLY? You want to haggle on price for luggage worth 7-800. 99 bucks is too steep. LOL.

Needless to say my response was in true "Old Rubbah" style. Something like..."Go get fugged!" LOL.

I have since change my price to 500.oo,that should keep away the folks with lower IQ's.:laugh:

Another guy phoned to say he could get them cheaper online. Maybe.:dunno: But I'm sure he hasn't factor'd in shipping,taxes,duty,border fee's etc.
These things weigh a ton with all the hardware etc.

You know me...Rubb sometimes frustrates easily. :pullhair::cussing::punch:

Maybe as time goes on some lucky Org touring fanatic will get one hell of a deal. I'll give it a week or 2. If I can mange to keep my cool for that long. :banghead:

Angry Rubb.

That is one HECK of a touring set! I think my lunch just might fit in there... ??? :D

Actually,I couldn't be happier. GoldenChild has laid claim to them. Glad to see a cool member get them. He is trading me for some Busa parts.

Busa parts=cash, to me. Thats what I was gonna do with the dough anyway.:thumbsup: Win,Win 4 both of us.

Rubb.

Back