What was the matter with the couple clicks it took to post a pic???

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Whats with this new upload thingy button? Where am I uploading them too? How do I work it?
What was the matter with the way it worked last night? Click, attach file.Clic locale.Right clic,select,one more clic and done.
Anybody got this worked out? Help Ol' Rubb. :banghead: 1 in 20 times it works the way it did for years. 19 times I get...:redface:
me no get it....
Rubb.

Hmm just tried this to , i have 1 sitting in another tab all loaded up ready but yeah no uploady ?

Test

KNG_8678.jpg

Ive just right clicked and copy paste to get it here from "Attachment upload" tab from the Attach files box at bottom left (sends you to).

<div class="blockMessage blockMessage--important blockMessage--iconic u-noJsOnly">JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.</div>
Attachment upload

Existing attachments
Attach file
You may close this window/tab once you have uploaded your files to return to your content.

Upload

1593657178029.jpeg

1593657178259.jpeg

<div class="blockMessage blockMessage--important blockMessage--iconic u-noJsOnly">JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.</div>

Attach file
You may close this window/tab once you have uploaded your files to return to your content.

Upload

View attachment 1622203

View attachment 1622204

Dont know how this lot got put in ?

I’ll try. Nope, the screen is different than before whatever happened, happened and after uploading the pic there is no way to post it like there was before. I took screen shots for proof but....can’t post them. :laugh: The only option tab to click is a delete button. The ‘attachment‘ screen remains but no way to post or enlarge a pic. I tried another but have no idea how the first pic (shown) appeared or why another, didn’t. This is an Aston Martin bike BTW. Tried again, there’s an upload tab but afterwards, I see no,way to post the uploaded pic. Have no idea how the one’s here got here. Cap, what’s the process?
9FC9DA17-AC7C-4663-A646-2D01E3E364A3.png

5113562E-5123-4B42-BCE8-80EAB916924D.png

Last edited:
I’ll try. Nope, the screen is different than before whatever happened, happened and after uploading the pic there is no way to post it like there was before. I took screen shots for proof but....can’t post them. :laugh: The only option tab to click is a delete button. The ‘attachment‘ screen remains but no way to post or enlarge a pic. I tried another but have no idea how the first pic (shown) appeared or why another, didn’t. This is an Aston Martin bike BTW. Tried again, there’s an upload tab but afterwards, I see no,way to post the uploaded pic. Have no idea how the one’s here got here. Cap, what’s the process?
View attachment 1622208

View attachment 1622212
Thats what i get to (from work comp)

Cheers to Mythos on how to upload :beerchug:

Click Attach Files, it goes to another page where you select your photo from the menu, click upload and wait for the progress bars to stop. Click the back arrow to return to the page with your post. All you need to do then is hit the Post Reply button and the picture will be there. I don't think you need to write anything.

Cheers to Mythos on how to upload :beerchug:

Click Attach Files, it goes to another page where you select your photo from the menu, click upload and wait for the progress bars to stop. Click the back arrow to return to the page with your post. All you need to do then is hit the Post Reply button and the picture will be there. I don't think you need to write anything.
Thanks Mythos....but how do I post one of my Rubb "Special Post's" using multiple emoticons and many pictures? Once I hit post thats it right.
Let me try....ok I want this....OK,its uploaded.

worthless.gif

Back