Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Lotus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HRHDi

Dont Call Me "MeeMaw"
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, boys and girls, I'm looking for your opinion. It has always been our intention to trailer Dan's Busa and my R6 to the Fall Bash. However, a few months ago, we made an addition to our garage and now we're wondering if it should be what we take.

should we take the bikes as originally intended? or should we bring this?

th_2012-06-02_10-06-50_113.jpg

The truck gives us lots more room for the 850+ miles there and back (along with cup holders) but the Lotus is just so sexy.

So, what do you all think?

Disclaimer: your opinion may not influence us one way or another.

How comfortable do you feel about riding your R6 on the Dragon? Which one do you want to take down it more, the R6 or the Lotus? That's the answer to your question. Of course, you can always talk to Jet-Li's wife and get a race going :)

I've taken the R6 to the Dragon once before, so I'm comfortable with it. Of course, Dan teases me about going so slowly, but I'm really okay with that...I'll pull over to let others pass.

We'd like to take the bikes and the car, but we don't have a car hauler.

the bash is all about riding. bring the truck n bikes (and the cup holders)

take that little thingy, what u ma call it... on a different occasion.

Trailer the bikes and follow in the Lotus? Then youll have em all there.

That's a thought, but one of the best parts about this trip and that Dan and I actually like each other and are looking forward to the time in the car getting there and getting home. Separate cars makes that more difficult.

Drive the lotus, trailor the bikes. Leave the lotus with me there at the Dragon and you two can have time together in the truck going home. Leave me your address and I'll drive it back to you in a month or so......... Just trying to be helpful.:laugh: Those Lotus are big fun and they are one car that would be totally at home on the mountain - tough choice.

I recommend the Busa for a Busa Bash :poke: pictures come out better that way. If everyone went there with out there Busa they may have to change the name to "The Bash" :poke: :laugh:

Get a bigger trailer and bring both, bike and car!

That's a thought, but one of the best parts about this trip and that Dan and I actually like each other and are looking forward to the time in the car getting there and getting home. Separate cars makes that more difficult.

Oh good grief! Picky picky picky!

Back