What mods are you planning over winter?

A set of busa chrome wheels in stock for trade out
http://www.thompsonscustomcycles.com

Chrome_busa_wheels.JPG

I am thinking, Bolt Ons, Stainless lines, Rear signal solution, Remove rest of rear fender, different bra/way to protect tank and Hump.

Then, ride more...

Well most of it's in my sig but here goes

1360 overboar and Nos at Spaz's right now hey fstbusa you probly saw the remnets of my bike in spaz's shop

Swing arm repowdercoated since HMF rubbed and Hugger rubbed some
cussing.gif

Pegs and other items powdercoated black
front lowered 1 in
adjustable rear links
Anime Beserk Theme paint
Digital Gauges (later on)
Iceman HID kit (later on)
Kanji Mirror signals

egitarre77.gif

and that about raps it up for this year next year who knows may go turbo but would rather find a turbo bike forsale or just do a new one we will see
thumbs-up.gif

Well most of it's in my sig but here goes

1360 overboar and Nos at Spaz's right now hey fstbusa you probly saw the remnets of my bike in spaz's shop

Swing arm repowdercoated since HMF rubbed and Hugger rubbed some  
cussing.gif

Pegs and other items powdercoated black
front lowered 1 in
adjustable rear links
Anime Beserk Theme paint
Digital Gauges (later on)
Iceman HID kit (later on)
Kanji Mirror signals

egitarre77.gif

and that about raps it up for this year next year who knows may go turbo but would rather find a turbo bike forsale or just do a new one we will see

thumbs-up.gif
why yes yes I did....and WOW that thing was torn down to nothing!!!!

I mentioned it in another thread...

you sure have alot of lights and neons on that thing...I looked it over good for about 15 min waiting for spaz cuz he was stuck cuz of the weather.

Fst really was that the thread of mine about the new stall mate possiblities? i don't get over to this board alot have been more lately though yeah i had it pimped out light wise i told spaz just to leave them off if he wanted i'm gona redo the setup with Led's and do some more placements i had strobs in the Ram air tubes if ya noticed that was some good fun had some other bikers think i was a cop once
laugh.gif
and red neon in the side fairing areas looked pretty nice when i had it done but the trans formers where in the tail and they kept fudgeing out on me so thats why i'm goan try the led's take up less room and probly get more of the look i want especially after i get the paint job done with it
biggrin.gif

I was gona ask spaz if he ever did figure out why my motor went it has about 11,000 miles on it i did lay it down on stator side at 3,000 miles so who knows just can't wait to get her back and have her ready for summer and not have a repeat but it;s getting the gooied upgrad with carrilo rods HV oil pump gear and alittle spray too
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I didn't understand about half of that post...

but yeah it looks like it will be a smokin ride when its done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (fstbusa @ Dec. 16 2003,12:06)
I didn't understand about half of that post...

but yeah it looks like it will be a smokin ride when its done.

I didn't either. It's amazing what a little punctuation can do for a post, huh? [/QUOTE]
tounge.gif

type.gif
 yeah i know sorry guys my punctuation sucks never was much good in english class so ya know

Yep, Winter's got me down till spring. Mods in the works:

Helibars
Gelseat
Akropovic Evolution 4:1 pipe
Power Commander
Rear Lowering Links
Michelin HPX tires
Clean up rear by raising plate, new signals, trim fender
Busas grips
Hugger
GPS
Speedohealer
Pair Valve Elimination

All pretty modest but good enough for this year.

You know we need a little emoticon guy twisting a wrench.

big bore almost done, then i get the tire spikes so i can test her. jk, next im gonna pimp her out but not sure where to start, i think clear headlights and undertail.

Back