What is wrong with people.

newman

Registered
Why do car drivers seem to hate us bikers. Yesterday had two cars tailgate me when I was going the speed limit, then they overtook me illgaly.
Another guy was going to overtake me on a duel carrage way, and when he got beside me just stopped and just matched my speed for awhile then spead off, I don't know what was going through his head
Then a 4x4 was tailgating me really close, I don't know why he didn't over take me as it was a dual carrage way, it was scaring me a bit so I opend up the throtle and sped off going over 80 mph in a 60 mph zone, when I saw a cop car coming the other way, I thought that's it trying to get myself out of one situation and straight into another one, was a bit jittery all the way home in case the cops had radiod any other cars in the area to keep their eyes open for blue sports bike.
Well coming up to a roundebout and this same guy in the 4x4 done it again, then as he overtook me at the roundebout I looked and it was a guy in his sixties with his wife, not some young guy like I would have imagined.
Then at a mini rounderbout a woman pulled out on me with a trailer.
All this in 13 miles. Man got to have eyes everywhere when riding a bike.:laugh:. Thats it rant over.
Sorry about the spelling the spell checker don't seem to be working.

I know what you mean, when we go for a ride we got to expect the unexpected, always checking the road and other drivers moves. Ride safely.

sometimes i think those people are harley owners...and its the only thing with more power so passing us is possible...:rofl:

Ride like your Invisible !!

Because you are!!!!

I always wonder when people say "Oh I didn't see you, you are smaller then a car."
My next question is so you hit little kids on bikes?! Oh my how many have you hit today?

Sent from my GSB v3.6 ODEXed using Tapatalk

I swear, I think most people are just oblivious to their surroundings and what's going on around them. I'd bet that most 0f the time they don't even have a clue what they just did.

I had two try to kill me yesterday. Acted like I was in the wrong for not breaking the law. Wow

glad you made it home safe. when im riding and folks start acting like idiots i get out of there quick. i'd rather explain to a cop why i was speeding than be carried off in a hurst.

my .02

Back