What if I just show up??

I would PM member Platypusfetch, as he's amazingly slabbing it all the way from Peterborough, Ontario. Not sure where that is in relation to you but may be worth a shot. Hope you end up making it!

Platypus lives about half an hour from me. I pm ed and called him a couple times last year to go riding but he could never make it. I will try to contact him again.

Hillbilly, I KNEW I could count on you! I am plotting out a route this year, I really hope that we can meet up. I was thinking of doing a WV/Seneca Rocks/250 tour.

( Hey, isn't it amazing that a lone female is going to superslab it all the way herself? Where's my props?? LOL )

i wouldnt think you would have a problem finding someplace to stay. great group of peeps...:thumbsup:

What a wonderful response from all! I am getting more excited as it draws closer. Lycan thank you!! I just hope that I can sell my 08 busa to generate some funds to get down there.

It's not the first time I have traveled existing on sandwiches and milk from Walmart. At least I usually lose weight when I ride long trips! I guess I will have to make a special mix of ephedrine,coffee,red bull put it in a camelback and sip it all the way down.

It's a long haul from Toronto, 12-14 hours if you are pushing it in good weather.

I am hoping for the best.

Back