What ever happened

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Did anyone ever hear from Cache? Did anyone ever find out what happened to him?

If they did their not talking. I wish he would just step up and make good.

not that I'm aware of at least no one said anything
rock.gif

That situation was just so unfortunate, and yet so infuriating.

Did anyone make sure that nothing happened to him. I mean, if something bad happened like he died and the relatives knew nothing of the money owed or even this site, then it could just be a problem of contacting the family.

Of course, he could be a SOB and been planning this all along.
Who know's, i sure don't.

Seriously, now that everything has calmed down, should we try to get some information? I mean, really, there could have been a legitimate problem or something that we don't know about. With all of his issues, maybe he is in a facility somewhere or something. Not trying to be funny, just don't want to see anyone forgotten about.

...seems some know he's alive, and that's about all they're sharing
rock.gif

smile.gif

That is pretty fed' up! Especially if they are board members. They should let others know what is going on with the man anyway!

dont even bring that A-hole up! As far as I'm concerned he could be charged with theft and I wish the Cap would go after that P.O.S........I know he got some of my hard earned $!

Not that I'm angry or anything
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

I don't ask questions Brian...I only post here
tounge.gif
Oh, and annoy others when I can...
biggrin.gif

dont even bring that A-hole up!  As far as I'm concerned he could be charged with theft and I wish the Cap would go after that P.O.S........I know he got some of my hard earned $!

mad.gif
mad.gif
Why not share how you really feel sled...
laugh.gif
I would...but I'd probably get banned for profanity.....lets just say Cache-hole is not one of my favorite peeps!! I hate liars and THIEFS!

mad.gif

dont even bring that A-hole up!  As far as I'm concerned he could be charged with theft and I wish the Cap would go after that P.O.S........I know he got some of my hard earned $!

mad.gif
mad.gif
Why not share how you really feel sled...
laugh.gif
I would...but I'd probably get banned for profanity.....lets just say Cache-hole is not one of my favorite peeps!!  I hate liars and THIEFS!
See, I sense you're holding back here Matt...just let it out...

biggrin.gif

Yeah, I have many opinions on the matter, but who am I anyway?
tounge.gif

mad.gif

If I let it out, I'd be in bigger trouble. Hey Cache...if your reading this. Give people their money back ya thief!!!!!!

Hows that???

Back