What ever happened to caption the pic?

Jyn

Registered
Soooo, I was just sitting here wondering what happen to that game? It was soooo much fun! Can anyone just submit a pic and go with it? Will I be punished for stepping out and posting this? Will I be banished by the org? Will this some how interfer in my love life? I don't think he will mind....only time will tell! So, org family lets play a fun little game of caption the pic! However if anyone ask....I didn't do it! :whistle:

colen.jpg

They keep telling me it's body position and not counter steering but I still can't get this thing to turn... what gives?

I think he was just practicing! You gotta be prepared when your going to be on the dragon! :laugh: Thats what it is called right. I will feel like a big dummy if thats wrong....

"Look, lean, believe...look, lean, believe...does this pony make my azz look fast?"

:laugh:

I like the second pair of shades so if he loses the first pair.:whistle:

And where the hell is his GEAR!!:rulez:

That is not a second pair of sunglasses on his head, those are skylights. His parents had tham installed so he would be "BRIGHT"!:laugh:

hahaha..you all are great :moon: :laugh:

btw, those are Lela's glasses, she handed them to me when she went to play on the swings (interpreted: when i made her get off the horse so i could ride :thumbsup: )

Back