What did you pay for Y2K busa?

Please tell us your deal on a y2k busa.
It seems that the prices vary from above sticker price to well below sticker price.
The geographic location your from would help also. I think we would all be interested to hear.
Thanks to all new busa owners.

10,374 for the bike and a matching Arai Quantum helmet.

With Penna USA sales taxes, ship&setup and tags&title 11,204 out the door.

I'll be paying 11,000 out the door, but the dealer will paying my trade in off at $700 over the highest trade in value. So, in the end I am at about $10,300 +-. I'm guessing I'll pick her up the 28th????? (Eugene, OR)

[This message has been edited by Martinm2 (edited 21 December 1999).]

I just completed the deal on my red y2k busa. I paid $9850.00 for the bike. Add title fees and taxes and it came to $10,500.00 out the door. (Baltimore,MD)

I paid 10,700 out the door here in central Florida, and will pick it up Tuesday or Wednesday. Blue and silver is the color, my dealer is only geting this one for now, good thing I put my deposit on it in September. I have between christmas and new years off anybody in central florida want to go for a ride?

Hey Tom congrats on the new busa. We have a few of us that ride on sunday mornings, about 5 busas and a number of other bikes. We meet at Angels on i-4 and 50 across from the magic fanattic, around 8:30am. If you are interested let me know. Also I am off of work until Jan 3 so let me know if u want to ride.You need to put some miles on it(break in). Peace Eric

Tom stay away from 99 busa's till you break in your bike, or you wont break it in.

You will be sucked into the Busa Zone.

Since you live in Florida and can ride year round be patient and break in your bike.

Adjust you shift lever first!

Stick with conventional oil and have fun!

You are in for a hell of a good time!

Back