What did I miss?

:welcome: back Pinky, sounds like you had a blast! that would be an awesome opportunity, can't wait for you to get your gear and post the pics :beerchug:

doing great, just hating all of the snow and ice this winter! i'm so ready for Spring to get here so we can all get together and ride!

I got a once in my life chance to trek the Himalayas for two months and see the world. I even got to climb to base camp at Mt. Everest and play around on the Khumbu Icefall at around 19,000 ft.

Once in a lifetime is right.
Super cool. Cant wait to see those pics..
Must be permanantly etched in your mind..

Welcome back and nice to meet you..
:beerchug:

Scar. I never got to say how good it was to meet you at Capt's casa. I hope your doing good out in Cali.

No worries at all, Daniel...aside from the incredible time we all had there, it was a time of great transformation for me, professionally, so my mind was all over the map.

We didn't get to spend nearly enough time together, but that'll be righted next time 'round.

Can't wait to hear tales of your new scoot...:whistle:

No worries at all, Daniel...aside from the incredible time we all had there, it was a time of great transformation for me, professionally, so my mind was all over the map.

We didn't get to spend nearly enough time together, but that'll be righted next time 'round.

Can't wait to hear tales of your new scoot...:whistle:

I completely agree that the MnGs need to last longer. But thats why there so many I guess. I hope everything has worked itself out for you.

And the new scoot is still a while off. I have a few more things I want to do before tempting fate again.

Back