What did I miss?

eh some folks are here, some folks are gone, some of it was their choice, some of it... well was still their choice but their participation allocation was cut back dramatically. :whistle:

Otherwise, eh, same ole same ole around here for winter time :laugh:

I'm here. I'm one of those guys that joined up last year, posted a lot, then left, but now I'm back again. Get to know me....I'm lots of fun. :laugh:

Rod Good to see yuor still here. Im not riding yet. I'm still playin with the insurance company. That and I just got back from Nepal and Tibet. I got a once in my life chance to trek the Himalayas for two months and see the world. I even got to climb to base camp at Mt. Everest and play around on the Khumbu Icefall at around 19,000 ft. I got back in the States about a week ago and thought I should pop in and see how everyone is. How are the girls and your wife doing? Are you getting any of this weather down your way?

Family is good. Weather as suppose to change in a little while. Sleet/Rain/Snow

Man....sounds like you had a blast. :beerchug:

OMG PINKY you live.. how ya been man..

Whats happenin brother...Im doing great now that Im back in the states.

Weather looks the same as it did in Nepal. Thats kinda a bummer.

Scar. I never got to say how good it was to meet you at Capt's casa. I hope your doing good out in Cali.

Blue. Im happy the family is good. And your lucky your not getting the snow we are. It's around 6 inches right now an expecting alot more.

And I did have a blast. Hiking in the mountains in Tibet was the cooloest thing Ive ever done. The people over there are so kind and helpful. the Sherpas we had were awsome and funny as hell half the time and the other half I didn't understand a thing they said. I almost missed a few of the flights back just to stay.

Good to see you back Pinky. How about some pics of your trip bro? :cheerleader:

I'm still waiting for my gear to get back. I had to slow boat it to and from Nepal so I could afford it. I'll get them up when i get my camera back. I only got a few pics.

Last edited:
Whats happenin brother...Im doing great now that Im back in the states.

Weather looks the same as it did in Nepal. Thats kinda a bummer.

Scar. I never got to say how good it was to meet you at Capt's casa. I hope your doing good out in Cali.

Blue. Im happy the family is good. And your lucky your not getting the snow we are. It's around 6 inches right now an expecting alot more.

And I did have a blast. Hiking in the mountains in Tibet was the cooloest thing Ive ever done. The people over there are so kind and helpful. the Sherpas we had were awsome and funny as hell half the time and the other half I didn't understand a thing they said. I almost missed a few of the flights back just to stay.

You are now my hero.

Sounds like a fantastic experience.:thumbsup:

However:

:worthless:

Back