what causes this

One of the things that might help is putting the board questions, commets and suggestions in one place instead of the differentthreads being spread all around. I recommend either the board suggestions forum or one of the threads where Omslaw or Cap has asked for comments.
Good idea Mustang. That would make it easier on Cap and those guys and we wouldn't end up with threads like this, maybe.

Ooops an error has occurred
IkonForums has exited with the following error:

Can't connect to mySQL database. Too many connections

This error was reported at: Sources/iDatabase/mySQL.pm line 48, line 64.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information
And I thought you were talking sex dude  
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

I am a rookie here and would like to thank all that make it possible for me to go here and buy things,sell things,get info and so on you guys are doing a great job so keep it up and if there is anything i can do with the limited time i have to help please feel free to let me know as for the bikering back and forth among some just stop it and be greatful we have this board and the people who make it happen and remember opinions are like a**holes everyone has one and some people should keep theirs hidden cuz nobody wants to see it thx again admins for what you do for us it's the s*it

Back