well, well, well

What's the link supposed to be to ?
rock.gif

well didnot feel bad. took my busa back at the end of april for the first front seal. then BACK again mid may and they had my bike for little over 3 weeks and replace it 3 more times and i have not got it back yet. as soon they would get it together it would leak. replace the tube and still leak . go get it in the morning. hope they have it fix NOW... sad i have not been on my bike for about a week since end of april..

my fork leaked as well. got if fixed under warranty. seems to be a common problem. no wheelies here and still leaked

I replaced mine twice before rebuilding with Ohlins seals, springs and oil. Haven't had a problem since and it cost around $200.00

I'm not a big wheelie guy either and almost all my forks have the left tube leaking slightly.

Also, keeping the tubes as clean as possible and making sure the dust boot is free of debris helps in maintaining fork seals.

Clean those bugs off of your forks!!! They seem to be the biggest culprit of failed seals, other than wheelies. Dried bug guts are amazingly rough on rubber.
wow.gif

no wheelies (lately) since the seal change and not many in all, I'm not exactly a wheelie king, the shop guy says this is abnormal for the`busa`and I should just buy a new bike
SHOCKED.gif
I said how about just some new forks? since it is still under warranty, I guess they'll let me know.why would the seal fail anyways you'd think it would just puch a little fluid out if it exceeds a certrain pressure instead of just failing

I have an 01, sometime the front lifts but I try to set her down gentle like and I keep it CLEAN. No leaks, ever.

Back