Weird Weather Today

Here in Oklahoma it was 86 and it is now in the lower 40s and upper 30s with some snow flakes here and there.

Here in Oklahoma it was 86 and it is now in the lower 40s and upper 30s with some snow flakes here and there.

Yes, most don't realize our weather happens like this in one state.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

Almost 80 yesterday in Kansas City, high 30s today and SNOWING like crazy!

Don't forget the 70+MPH santa-anas. My neighbor's trashcans were in my driveway this morning, about a foot away from whacking my Camaro when I heard them and caught them at 5am :banghead:

Any flames close to scorchin' your azz up there Mike?:laugh:

(these winds are startin' to get on my last nerve:thumbsup:)

Spring was cancelled this year in the upper midwest... should be summer there in about a week.

Been talking to a bunch of folks up that way ( grew up in the Twin City area ) and their all sick of it.

Whats going to be real messy is when the spring runoff gets going.

Last i heard one had burned over 10,000 acres and still goin' strong.
(damned 92 degrees here at 12:30PM...but still beats snow:laugh:)

Yeah I think that is the one near me in Mira Loma, the news said today that 37,000 acres of Riverside Co. are on fire currently. Air quality here isn't...

I love it when he talks dirty :laugh: I wish we had taken pix at the waffle house in Hendersonville NC. They put a wet floor sign on me :rofl:

Well most of my previous post didn't make it ..... anyway , rode 4 hours in a pour down Sunday AM, parked bike because of my wives nerves. Left, and five minutes down the road the rain stopped. Been cloudy since but hasn't rained. Going early AM to get the bike; yep, it should be raining :banghead:

Well most of my previous post didn't make it ..... anyway , rode 4 hours in a pour down Sunday AM, parked bike because of my wives nerves. Left, and five minutes down the road the rain stopped. Been cloudy since but hasn't rained. Going early AM to get the bike; yep, it should be raining :banghead:

You can have some of this DRY heat dad,94 degrees today(but only 78 out here in the garage and air set on 64 in the house so i'm dealin' with it:laugh:).

Back