weather related what is the

jmaz268

Killin' is my business, a
Donating Member
Registered
I figure it is warm enough to take the bike to the shop today and start fabbing the holeless fram sliders today....Hopefully I can get a set done this weekend...

Here is my weather, what is your's...I puled it off weather.com

Right Now for
Herrin, IL (62948)

Haze 50°F
Feels Like
47°F
Updated Mar 25 09:00 a.m. CT
UV Index: 2 Low
Wind: From ESE at 7 mph
Humidity: 88%
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Dew Point: 47°F
Visibility: 2.5 miles

33 degrees with light snow here in Bellevue, Iowa. It might be a little chilly putting my bolt ons and frame sliders on this afternoon when the come.

46° and foggy, feels like 42°...and I was really looking forward to riding today.
mad.gif
If it hits 50° and doesn't rain I'm going anyway.

Been in the 80s with a little rain for the last 2 weeks where I'm at.
biggrin.gif

68°F
Feels Like
68°F
UV Index: 4 Moderate
Wind: From SE at 7 mph
Humidity: 79%
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 7.0 miles

Been this way since....feb ;)

Highs right now, mid 80's,lows are 40's and 50's. But in another month or so....can you say in the 100's

Mid 60'S and sunny....it rained the last 4 days and is supposed to be clear for the next 2 days

Currently at 9:08 pm, it's 73 degrees, the high today was in the low 80's. Tomorrow's forcast high, 86.

Kev

Weather sucks here in N. IL. Didn't really bother me, though, as I have been in NYC all week on business.

30 to 40's up to now. It's creepin' into the 50's. I've been riding for the last few weeks. The boo needs her exercise...:p

wheres herrin? anywerhe close to Troy?? (too lazy to look it up on my dial-up)

weather here:
1st t&t was 72 at 2pm,
rained out the last 2 weekends.
moving next weekend, expectin RAIN,
snowed last week here on the mountain, pretty wierd.

One week ago it was 80, two days ago it was in the 70s, today the high was around 38 with some snow flurries. I had to ride 15 miles home last night at about 40 degrees with a 20mph north wind. BURRRRRR! If you don't like the weather in Oklahoma, just wait one day and it will be totally different.

Back