Wassup with North Carolina

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Starting a new job in North Carolina end of the month. Will be living in Pinehurst. Do we get a few days over fall with riding weather? How far is Pinehurst from where the Busa's happen?

I used to live in Pinehurst and rode year around. Check with the South East riders forum, pretty active following all around you. Great bunch of folks...

Starting a new job in North Carolina end of the month. Will be living in Pinehurst. Do we get a few days over fall with riding weather? How far is Pinehurst from where the Busa's happen?

Hey jelly....

Congrats on the new job bro! :beerchug: Obviously things cool down a bit during Dec,Jan, & Feb....but you will undoubtedly be able to fit some riding time in year round here. Just depends on how dedicated you are.

As far as where the Busa's are at? Well there are quite a few of us just up the road from you in Raleigh. (about an hour from Pinehurst) They include myself, Loomis, his brother Luv2Busa (sp?), G-Rom, and a couple others.
Not to mention there are a bunch of members strewn through out the state :thumbsup:

Once the weather improves we have a Sunday weekly group ride, with a bunch of great riders up this way. If you are ever interested, feel free to IM me or check out the South East Riders - Hayabusa.oRg section for any posted get togethers.
We NC HOONS know how to hold it down!:laugh:

Crap.....so you are leaving Arkansas?

James, yep have to work for a living. If I can, we will still come ride the twisties with you in Eureka. On the other hand, gives you and Julie a free place to stay and ride with the NC folks.

Thx

Sounds great, and will be great to meet and ride with you folks.
We will be there end of the month. Everyone I will work with plays golf, sounds as if I will have to find a coach fast.

Hey jelly....

Congrats on the new job bro! :beerchug: Obviously things cool down a bit during Dec,Jan, & Feb....but you will undoubtedly be able to fit some riding time in year round here. Just depends on how dedicated you are.

As far as where the Busa's are at? Well there are quite a few of us just up the road from you in Raleigh. (about an hour from Pinehurst) They include myself, Loomis, his brother Luv2Busa (sp?), G-Rom, and a couple others.
Not to mention there are a bunch of members strewn through out the state :thumbsup:

Once the weather improves we have a Sunday weekly group ride, with a bunch of great riders up this way. If you are ever interested, feel free to IM me or check out the South East Riders - Hayabusa.oRg section for any posted get togethers.
We NC HOONS know how to hold it down!:laugh:

Welcome Jelly! As Takeuon said it gets a bit chilly through the winter, but it's not too extreme, plenty of good rides. Some nice rides near Danbury if you like curves. If you ever near Winston Salem shoot me a PM and we'll set up a ride. :thumbsup:

I hate to hear you are leaving one of the neighborhoods I like to play in but it looks like you are going straight to another one :laugh: you will definitely have to hook up with us at the Spring Bash now in Robbinsville, NC the last weekend in April, it is a great time :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

totally awsome, i pretty much live in Pinehurst, where are exactly are you moving?
Thx
We don't have a place yet, coming down next week-end to look at housing and finding a place to stay until we buy. I visited Pinehurst when I interviewed, looks nice, very similar to where we live now.

Last edited:
very beautifull place, you should check out some housing on the Marina or on Gun Club Road. Very nice neighborhoods

Looked at houses yesterday with Realtor in Pinewild Pinehurst. Lots of pine needles all over and the dirt is white?

More today.

Last edited:
I hate to hear you are leaving one of the neighborhoods I like to play in but it looks like you are going straight to another one :laugh: you will definitely have to hook up with us at the Spring Bash now in Robbinsville, NC the last weekend in April, it is a great time :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

+100!

Looked at houses yesterday with Realtor in Pinewild Pinehurst. Lots of pine needles all over and the dirt is white?

More today.

Great! Good luck & Keep us posted :thumbsup:

Back