Was anyone at Ephrata yesterday?

Yes it was a brisk 39 degrees when I left work at 8:45 am to head toward Ephrata. We arrived there at about 11am after Breakfast. I saw maybe 5-6 busas and 3 zx14's. I was wondering if any of them were member's bikes?

I was also waved down by a guy on Rt30 on the way home who talked to me at a traffic light who claimed to have a busa.....anyone here?

Temp topped 51 degrees...good long ride. Niiki and I made it home safe but very cold. Hoped to see some familiar faces.:whistle:

39 degrees, that's kinda chilli !! Were you riding 2-up ? I don't know what it is about riding in the cold, but it down right wears me out. When I come home from a nice ride (1-3 hours), and it's below 40-45 degrees out, it's nap time !!

6 of us from here (the .ORG) rode to Ephrata a year, or two ago for some motorcycle thing they had going on, and there were soooooo many bikes there.

Nikki has her own bike, a C50. I ride year round roads permitting. I try to ride atleast 50k miles per year.

Last edited:
WHAT 50,000 miles a year ?? Man, I look at my odometer just under 11k on my 06 LE, that I got new 8/23/06, and think mines getting up there HAAAAAAA !!!

WHAT 50,000 miles a year ?? Man, I look at my odometer just under 11k on my 06 LE, that I got new 8/23/06, and think mines getting up there HAAAAAAA !!!

yeah well I normally have 4 bikes on hand and I work 3 days a week normally. I've done PA to FL and back in 2 days. I need to venture west.

Back