VisionPro HID question **XenonKing**

Ranger

Registered
Looking on the Xenonking site and am a little confused about the the vision pro kit. Is the visionpro 4300K Dual Beam mean it comes with the hi beam and low beam in the kit, or are they talking about a single bulb that has hi/low beam. I didn't recognize the bulb size choices for it also, it had H4/903, H3/908, 904, 907. Was hoping some one that has bought the visionpro could give me some input. Thanks!

Hi there, Yes its the low beam light bulb with unit.......and then a separate unit and high beam bulb. So to try and clear it up for you, you get 2 units(ignitors) AND 2 bulbs(low&high):beerchug:

Very nice kit!!! I do have a problem with my high beam igniter box though, IT DONT WORK, think i got a bad ignitor box(my luck), i have 14.01V comming in.....but nothing comming out! So im going to call them tomorrow and see about getting it warrantied.

Hi there, Yes its the low beam light bulb with unit.......and then a separate unit and high beam bulb. So to try and clear it up for you, you get 2 units(ignitors) AND 2 bulbs(low&high):beerchug:

Thanks Toxsick, you remember what bulb sizes you ordered?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back