video released in rear-end tollway crash

That sucks. i hate stupid drivers. htey should make a new law where everyone should be made to ride a bike for at least 30 days, I bet then they would start looking more.

I ride the george bush tollway everyday..100 miles roundtrip...I take hwy80 to hwy635 to hwy75 to tollway....seems like everyday there is something going on (wreck) with 635...crazy drivers in TEXAS!!! You try to ride defensively...but dont have eyes in the back of my head~

holy crap! glad dude is gonna make it... someone needs to beat the crap outta stupid non-payin attention drivers... just sayin...

wow...lucky. He almost got smushed by the white car in the next lane. He was lucky he was launched or he would have been smushed.

another driver with no insurance...........should be a felony

holy crap! glad dude is gonna make it... someone needs to beat the crap outta stupid non-payin attention drivers... just sayin...

LOL my boyfriend said its time to start kickin off mirrors and carrying around pennies again. I really cant see anything dude on the bike could have done to prevent this.

Glad he will make a recovery.

"driver had no driver’s license or insurance and despite receiving three tickets, he wasn’t arrested." WTF!?!?!?!

Guess we don't need no stinking license in Texas. :stoopid:

No wonder we have so many idiots on the road. The only requirement to drive is to just have a vehicle I guess.

one thing i noticed is smoke or ? coming from the back of the motorcycle for a ways and then the car hits him...was he locking the rear tire..if so the car would have come up fast on him as it did...but yes its the cars fault...i see that kind of driving every day...people daydreaming about something other than driving..

its like...:poke: hey remember you are driving...

one thing i noticed is smoke or ? coming from the back of the motorcycle for a ways and then the car hits him...was he locking the rear tire..if so the car would have come up fast on him as it did...but yes its the cars fault...i see that kind of driving every day...people daydreaming about something other than driving..

its like...:poke: hey remember you are driving...

its not daydreaming....people drive like that down here....for some reason they expect the bike to be able to get out of the way. .I guess thats the thought process. I am constantly having to get out of a crowd of cars with someone right on my ass. They drive really aggressive in Dallas. There is no "defensive" driving. If you try to drive defensively you won't even make it out of your driveway

"driver had no driver’s license or insurance and despite receiving three tickets, he wasn’t arrested." WTF!?!?!?!

this is truely a shame. someone doesn't even bother to get a license or keep it current, they don't pay insurance. just laughs at the system. And then almost kill someone, and the DPD just let's him go with a few tickets!

he doesn't follow any rules, he'll prolly just toss the tickets in the trash. the cops dropped the ball on this big time.

It was on my local news this morning, must be nice to not half to pay insurance and hit someone and only get a ticket!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapa Talk!

Back