video of crash site

damn damn damn
sad.gif

I wasnt sure cause the guy kept filming him like he was moving or something

The biker is dead but the passenger in the vehicle is moving and alive. Kind of an interesting scene as there doesn't seem to be much emotion playing out as is typical at this type of event. The fellow bikers don't seem to be very excited about the fact that there riding buddy is now dead and they also don't seem to be directing any anger at the driver of the vehicle. There could be a combination of total shock and disbelief at what is a happening and they will sometimes wait to let the emotions fly until EMS shows up.
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103223820 -->

Guy on another site says the chick in the car was deat too.  Its just amazing how the tire was lodged into teh side of the car. It kinda makes you feel like youre actually there huh

<!--EDIT|him
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103241134 -->

The biker is dead but the passenger in the vehicle is moving and alive. Kind of an interesting scene as there doesn't seem to be much emotion playing out as is typical at this type of event. The fellow bikers don't seem to be very excited about the fact that there riding buddy is now dead and they also don't seem to be directing any anger at the driver of the vehicle. There could be a combination of total shock and disbelief at what is a happening and they will sometimes wait to let the emotions fly until EMS shows up.
sad.gif
Yep the whole scene is just plain weird. The way everybody was acting seems surreal. Everyone is quiet, the bike is in a million pieces, the car is destroyed and yet the rider looks as if he can get up and walk away. Nobody is making an attempt to remove his helmet or try and revive him. The older guy who I assume was driving the car (husband maybe?) is just wandering around. I really feel bad for the younger guy with blood on his shirt...sounds like he's saying "momma" over and over again. I truly hope she pulled through.

It boggles the mind that a bike weighing less than 500 lbs can destroy a car to the point it looks like it was hit by a semi.

The video doesn't make me think twice about riding a bike at all since I will NEVER put myself in that situation. On the other hand it does make me think that one day I or someone I care about may get hit by some ass doing 150+ mph on their sport bike. HTF do you judge something like that coming at you from a distance or cresting a hill?

Maybe someone should show this to the guy who recently posted his video of catching air on the "roller coaster road" with all the hidden driveways.

I didn't get a chance to view it. The guy took it down. 65000 hits and downloads trashed his bandwidth. If anyone downloaded it could you send it to me? 'Preciate it.

I have it if someone wants to host it, I can't spare any bandwidth, else I'd host it. Pm me if you want to host it, thx.

Hello fellow riders. Can someone send me this video. I also used this information for safety pervention. Thanks, and ride safely.

Chillin

That video was taken down by the person who posted it. I think there is another over at superkaos.com. But its at a site in a different language. They even had someone to translate what was going on throughout the video

Back