Video...he bite my vagina 2 times

biggrin.gif

This is what i get from home! I think they are right too cause my email has been down for 2 days... i cant send mail but i can recieve it...

YOUR ISP SUCKS!
OK the fact that you're still seeing this page means your ISP (Internet Service Provider) e.g. AOL
Has not updated its cache of FileCabi.net,
If their network is properly setup, these DNS cache records should "Expire" at least every 24-hours
It's been over 96 hours for you and you are still are still getting this old Page!
In other words your ISP Sucks!

Who's to Blame and What can I do?

The Only thing you can do(other than continuing to wait) is To Call or Email your the Tech department of your ISP and Tell them,
They need to "Expire their DNS cache records"

Anyone that Successfully manages to get their ISP to Update Gets a FREE FileCabi.net T-shirt ,
Once you are able to get to the new site Just Private message me (tech-guy) on the forum with details of the email or call and I'll get it sent straight out to you!

Not Trying to upset you more but FILECABI is Packed with more features than ever before!

Keep Clicking that Refresh Button !

maybe if that lady spoke some f'kn ENLGISH she could warn people her dog was a psychopath!!!
tounge.gif
if some ugly mutt like that bit me in the leg, all that stupid b**** would be taking home is a bloddy mess on a leash
mad.gif
that crazy pooch wouldnt have teeth left to bite through a wet napkin!
i fugn HATE stupid people....:angry:

If I was a woman and my dog bit my vagina... time to get another dog... or never get another dog again!

That lady doesn't deserve to have any pets, or children for that matter! What a nutcase!!

Its not the dog's fault, its hers. Why people bring aggressive animals into public, I'll never understand.

Didja catch the dogs name at the end...
When the Animal control guys is writing her up...
His name is Happy...
Go figure...

David

Back