victory junction busa

jeepers racing

Registered
ok guys here is you chance to win an 07 custom busa with all the bells and wissles and give to a great cause....$10.00 get you a ticket to win this bike ... all proceeds from the raffle will go to victory junction camp .. so what are you waiting for here is the link to more info on the bike

http://www.jeepersracing.com/VJCbike/index.html

pics below
send your money orders or cashier check to jeepers racing 120-a liberty dr thomasville nc 27360 make payable to victory junction camp $10.00 per ticket all proceeds go to the camp include you name phone number and address so i can send you stubs to you thanks
DSC00360.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

air up front and rear
DSC00347.jpg

DSC00343.jpg
DSC00340.jpg
DSC00339.jpg

lurk.gif
Holy Shid, where do you put the Vehicle License. Didn't know Kyle was a Busa man. Good cause and thanks for the opportunity
super.gif

Thats awsome! I think what Pattie and Kyle Petty and many other NASCAR drivers have done with the Victory Junction Gang camp is AWSOME!!
beerchug.gif
super.gif

Great concept, good cause, one of the ugliest bikes I have ever seen. There should be a law..........

(GSXTacy @ Aug. 30 2007,09:21) Great concept, good cause, one of the ugliest bikes I have ever seen. There should be a law..........
Good cause and all that, But it looks like a clown threw up on it....
biggrin.gif

thanks for all your input the colors are for the camp not your borring black and white camp many colors lively colors that is the theme...i hope all will buy tickets to support the camp's future to come

Who did the gauges? I sent you a pm asking the same, But got no answer..
rock.gif

like some of u said good cause n nice people but they sure ruined a nice bike if it was stock it would be worth more to me thats my 2 cents
beerchug.gif

What is this camp for ?

This may not be your style of bike, but you have to admit a lot of work went into that !! And Jeepers makes some of the SICKEST bikes out there !!!

Awesome cause !!!! Nascar rocks !!!!!!! When we win we will post some pics ...shorten up the rear some ....hahahahaha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Saw lots of bikes this summer with that length swingarm and 360 I believe tire. One fella local even has that set up. Regardless of how you feel about that bike get a ticket. When you win it I'll send ya shipping instructions.
wink.gif

Like my peeps say, God don't like ugly
wow.gif

I agree the Bike may not be to your liking but who care get a ticket and support the cause. Oh and by the way I think the bike looks pretty cool.

wow.gif
If I won it, I have no idea what  I would do with it
wink.gif

My Club Ducati Guys would KILL  
guns.gif
me !
The Kids in the neighborhood would LOVE  
bowdown.gif
me!
And my wife would say  
argue.gif
: " Is there something I should know ? "
laugh.gif

Holy maintaince nightmares Batman !!!!!!!!!

Do we get the stock parts also ?

Cause if we do I would be down for 10 bucks.

I have to admit that its not my favorite bike, but he has put together some nice looking rides and it is for a good cause. I have never met the guy, but his shop is right around the corner and has some nice looking rides out front. Just like any other artist out there when it comes to design & thought. Props to him for taking the time to help out the " VJG"

Kyle and Patti were my neighbors up until May, very nice people and very good to the community. I have had the pleasure of helping out the guys at Victory Junction back in 2005....Great place place with an even better cause.

thanks for all of your kind words about my shop just thought this site would help to ra
beerchug.gif
ise money for this cause hit me up with any questions thanks

Back