VFR750 Swingarm on Busa?

Haelo

Registered
Anyone done this or knows anyone who's done it? I need to know what modifications to bike/swinger and adaptors (pivot diameter?) were needed.

I'm trying to find measurements for the VFR750 swingarm.. but for now I wonder if anyone has experience I can learn from
biggrin.gif

Not sure about putting one on a busa but I've got one (both the VFR 750 ('94)and an extra swingarm for it).  Also I'm in Howell, lol.  PM me if you still need info.  Might even have the specs in my shop manual.

Its a popular mod with the CBR guys, so they might have a line on where to get parts / what potential problems you might face for a conversion.

(Haelo @ Mar. 14 2007,20:43) Anyone done this or knows anyone who's done it? I need to know what modifications to bike/swinger and adaptors (pivot diameter?) were needed.

I'm trying to find measurements for the VFR750 swingarm.. but for now I wonder if anyone has experience I can learn from
biggrin.gif
maybe e-mail this guy, says he put one on a busa:

viffer arm

I've seen pics of a couple busas on this board with VFR750 swingarms so I know it's been done, a couple guys said it wasn't too hard. I need to know what all modifications needed to be done to the bike to get it on so I can plan ahead, since my bike is my only mode of transportation.

Back