... very drunk rider caught on video in greece

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

* please click the link to download the video (the file is about 5MB) , Link no longer works

What a moron...risking his life and his partner's life.

My friends argue about who is going to be the DD every friday night and weekend. But we finally decide on a DD and he sticks to his role. I am usually a backup DD because I never drink - just didnt want to end up being the DD all the time because of my personal aversion to alcohol
tounge.gif

Passenger definately looks passed out

<!--EDIT|Col_Mustard
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1149338944 -->

Holy crap. They look like the 2 dumbest people in the world. Thank God they bike was slow. Still to fast for their condition.

He must have some mad riding skills to be able to ride at all when he's that drunk. Good judgement however, is NOT a skill he possesses. Imagine if that were your daughter on the back of that thing.

I worked with a guy who bought a 929?RR Honda. He came in one day bragging about how he had left the bar so drunk with it one night that he was trying to shift the rear brake lever and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't go into gear. The same guy took a 16 byear old girl for a ride. She had no gear at all and was wearing shorts and a tank top. When he was on the highway on ramp he went to shift and at the same time she loosened her grip and went flying off the back. Needless to say she shredded her back side. All he had to say was that she had a nice a$$ until that happened. What a jag!

they are locky to be alive one car turning and they would have been done

(please don't drink and drive)

<!--EDIT|Guclu
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149366785 -->

Back