USMC Bumper Stickers

Thrasher

What did u do in the Corps.  MOS, Type model series...
MOS - 6087 - Egress, Environmental, cryogenics technician.

Navy Eqevelant - AME

Basically worked on FA-18 Ejection seats, life support systems, fire detection and extinguishing systems.

Before I got out I was CDQAR on the systems.

Yeah I know, I was aviation so I wasnt a "Real Marine"
smile.gif
but for 10 years, I always shot expert, first class PFT and 4.7 / 4.8 average

What did you do?

him: USMC training ain't all that hard. Sure there some annoyances and discomfort, but overall it's fairly easy physically. I found it more of a mental challenge... (I gota eat this..., I gota listen to this guy bark in my face..., I gota put up with xyz moron recruit who can't keep his mouth shut, my ole suzie rotten crotch is sending me nice ole letters w/ pics-- why I am here and not in the sack rigt now!, etc, etc).
If I was u, I get out of the AF ASAP and re-enlist in the USMC before it's too late for u.
Well we kinda went through the same crap, with the guy yellin in you face and all you can think about was slapin the shyt out of him. But did you guys stay out side in the woods? At training they say ok we gonna stay in the woods and im like yeah some real military shyt... get out there and were stayin in prebuilt huts with freakin bathrooms and real toilets... i was truely disappointed. And on top of that you now how the MTIs get in your face tellin u how they gonna put a boot in ur u know what... well we get time out cards where we say timeout and they have to stop. Couldnt bring my self to use it though not after my pops used to get his ass kicked back in the 70's. But yeah AF training is a joke and thats where i tip my hat to you guys. As far as being fat boy civilians, a vast majority are out of shape dont polish their boots or press there uniform but then some do. I for one do make sure i look professional, and am in the gym everyday. i use the gym as my scare leadership tactic. But like i said cant leave the AF. Cause i get to serve my contry from a condo

AIR Power

thrasher

Flight equipment, ALSS guy huh... Good to go...

Im the QA Chief at a CH-46E Squadron...
Are you in Tustin? or did they move the rotor wings?

I know El-Toro moved to Miramar and took it over from the Navy, but I cant remember if Tustin ever moved or

I am in Lemoore, I get down to San Dog once in ahwile, I need to hook up with you for some rides next time I am down that way.

him,

stay in the woods?? nahhh not the Marines! When I got back I used to biv in the middle of winter just to get some fresh air. A pal of mine joined the army a few months before I went in and told me about those time out cards and R&R towards the end of boot. Crazy shid-- I wanted no part of that lame excuse for training. The only perk I got was carrying the platoon flag for a few weeks (I got sacked afterward for blousing the ole trousers, goin for a walk, and buying myself a coke). The best perk we got was gettin' our high and tights thereby separating us from the slop trodding around otherwise known as slime balls. After that haircut we were a bunch a rabid wolves.

As for my comment about the AF-- it was mostly in jest. Any branch besides the marines sports a bunch of fatbodies and wannabe marines-- but that's just good ole me trash talking. I'm sure if one looks HARD enough they can find good men in the AF, Army, and Navy. Hell, look what the Navy gave kerry for his pussyfooting around on a boat!

thrasher

when tustin closed down, the rotor wing moved to el toro. Now that El Toro is closed, half moved to Miramar and the other half moved to Pendleton. Im at Pendleton. Fun Fun in grunt land... oooohhhhh rrrraaahhh eeerrrrrrr

Back