***update with pics new riding gear from china.***

newman

Registered
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORIGINAL POST.

My new riding gear from China, got a bargain here only £55 including postage.
Sorry couldn't resist. It's my step daughters prom dress it was only £55 from china, dresses here in England in the shops Between £200-£300 and it's very good quality or so my girlfriend says, I don't know about these things.
Attached Images

This is for Blanca who thought I got a pic off the Internet, I know he didn't mean it, just an evil ploy for some pics of me making a a*** of myself. And joenub here's the pics. By the way I only ride like this to my job as a club hostess. And a pic of my girlfriend.
THIS IS A JOKE AND MY GIRLFRIEND HAS JUST CALLED ME AN IDIOT.

100_1718.jpg

100_1719.jpg

100_1720.jpg

100_1382.jpg

I could never pull off Autumn colors. lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORIGINAL POST.

My new riding gear from China, got a bargain here only £55 including postage.
Sorry couldn't resist. It's my step daughters prom dress it was only £55 from china, dresses here in England in the shops Between £200-£300 and it's very good quality or so my girlfriend says, I don't know about these things.
Attached Images

This is for Blanca who thought I got a pic off the Internet, I know he didn't mean it, just an evil ploy for some pics of me making a a*** of myself. And joenub here's the pics. By the way I only ride like this to my job as a club hostess. And a pic of my girlfriend.
THIS IS A JOKE AND MY GIRLFRIEND HAS JUST CALLED ME AN IDIOT.

Newman, you are AWESOME my friend.

Gear from China....Cho-Rocket and Ch- Icon.......LOL...get it?

Those look like the pics that weirdo Russell Williams took of himself dressed in ladies clothes....just sayin"

Kinda disturbing??

Back